After an arrest has been made or sworn complaint filed who do I contact for further information about the arrest?
Once a sworn complaint is filed or arrest has been made, you may contact the State Attorney`s Office at (352) 374-3670 to obtain follow-up information on a case. When contacting that agency you will need to know the name of the defendant you are inquiring about.
Back To FAQ List

Request in process, please wait...